Monday, July 28, 2008

first entry

anita thought it was a good idea for me to start blogging and with a little bit of help, i just got started.

a little bit about myself...I am random at times.

i don't like soda, but i love to slurp up and drink the FOAM of soda that has just been dispensed from a soda fountain.

i hate cold weather, but everyone thinks i should be used to it because i live in the bay area. I especially hate putting on clothes when its cold, so i throw them in the dryer or BLOW DRY it until its warm enough for me to wear. Yes, my room mate is my witness. Laugh at me now, but its a genius idea. LOL. I miss those college days where I would wake my room mate up to the annoying sound of the hairdryer and it was only then after she had waken up that she'd realize i was ONLY blow drying my clothes.

after i take showers, i like to just chill in my towel; sometimes for hours. My room mate knows best...i did it for four years.

Yes, food is a way to a girl's heart... but when i am tired LET ME SLEEP!

coffee choice: medium/grande house coffee (dark roast) with about two inches of cold soy and a pack and a half of sweet and low. no espressos because they are too strong and keep me TOO wired.

LOVEs of my LIFE: family and FRIENDS

No comments: