Saturday, November 28, 2009

Two People

"It shouldn't be so difficult for two people to be together." I don't beleive that! I feel like every relationship has its ups and downs because what's a relationship if two people have not gone through thick and thin. I don't believe that a relationship can be completely healthy with no arguements and no fights. My friend you are trying to take the easy way out. I honestly do not feel that it's easy for any couple to be in a relationship! Problems always occur, it just depends on how they deal with it, TOGETHER!

"I don't care what other people say, I'll still be with you." I think that is a real true love if they really feel that way. Saying it doesn't mean anything, but its through actions where you show a person how you really care about them. I know this guy who's a 33 year old American born Burmese. He's a great example of not caring what other people think. He went to Vietnam a few years back and met a local girl there. He did not speak a word of vietnamese, but he fell for this local girl there who is at least 10 years younger than him. Through the past few years he's been communicating with her through skype, telephone and makes his bi/tri annual visits to Vietnam. Recently, he had registered a 3 month visa for her. All his friends did not understand why out of all the girls in San Francisco/ United States, he ended choosing one from out of the country who could barely communicate with him, his family or his friends. He didn't care!!! He loved her and that's all that mattered! He didn't care about people judging him, he just wanted to show her off to the world. Now that to me is a real true love. I envy that! And I wish for me to someday have someone love me the same way, through thick and through thin. I want someone who will stay by my side no matter how bad the storm is.

No comments: