Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time is the wisest of all counselors

So this is where the story begins.

TEA!

I love drinking tea and I drink it everyday! I'm a tea addict. Anyway, I tried something different from my usual Green Tea. My coworker had bought some organic mango...fruity something something...green tea. OMG the aroma of the tea leaves were amazing and so I just had to have it. Mid day, I realized there was a tea fortune...basically just a quote on the tea bag. It said "Wait for the wisest of all counselors, Time." - Pericles

I really liked it! Time is the wisest of all counselors! It teaches and it heals! Time allows you to grow. To grow into the person you are or the person you will become. To grow physically, mentally and emotionally.

Time teaches you patience.

Time allows you to heal from those who have hurt you.

Time teaches you how to forgive those who have betrayed you or hurt you.

Time allows two people to bond.

Time allows friendships/relationships to grow.

Time teaches perseverance.

Some things...only time can tell!


No comments: