Thursday, October 15, 2009

thank yous



THANK YOU for saying thank you!
It always makes me feel a bit more appreciated when people say thank you to me...even if its for something little!

Work: story of the day. im wearing grey plaid-ish knee length capri pants, with a long black bubble shirt and a grey vest over it with black calf high boots. a 42 year old Caucasian patient coming in for his regular check up compliments me on my outfit. i say thanks, and think its weird. He's wearing slacks a button up shirt and a thin khacki jacket. "What do you know about fashion," i think to myself. There is such a huge generation gap between us. I just find it very odd and strange when old people compliment you on your outfit, especially if he's not that stylish himself and the fact that it was a male who did the complimenting. What does he know right? What do I know? I, myself am not that trendy either.

Family: Aww mom is sick again, why is she always sick around this time! Dad is the same, we're kind of on better terms now. That's good. After 5 years, the sister is single again. And after 4 years of friendship, the brother dates his high school friend. My brother, jenny's akdphi babie. Weird!

Health: Yay, i've been pretty healthy for the most part! I guess, happiness makes you healthier. No more unhealthy relationship, no more poor diets that are caused by finals and midterms, home cooked food is so much healthier and better! It's been good this year. I am very pleased!

Love: Empty. zero. nada. mei you. mo ah. Trying to get used to being alone again! sigh. I have so much more free time in my hands.

No comments: